Do your friends and family ask you for help with putting ads on Ebay/Sulit, setting privacy settings on Facebook or searching on the web? If so, and you're confident speaking to people in English and helping them while taking charge then this role may be for you.
Synacy is a software development company that needs enthusiastic individuals to provide first line customer service and support for a number of different IT solutions- internet based messaging solutions with a focus on internet fax, fax broadcasting, SMS messaging, networking, data and other IP related communication technologies.
You will be joining a vibrant company but forming a new team depending on your skill set. We are looking for people to handle level 1, 2 and 3 customer queries and issues. The majority of these issues are resolved by educating the user on the correct usage of the system, as well as answering pre-sales enquiries. You will also be required to monitor our systems and networks across multiple data centres and locations.
As part of the role engineers will also handle NOC and level 2/3 enquiries tasks and work with our application development, implementation and project, and commercial teams.
Your responsibilities will fall into some of the following areas:
- Technical support and service of external customers
- Technical, product, account and technical enquiries are answered in a professional and timely manner, meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Handling technical enquiries and managing upstream partners or internal teams for fault resolution
- Monitoring production systems and networks
- Following and developing procedures for issue management and resolution
- Internal desktop and networking support and ad-hoc IT tasks and projects
An ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- A science (e.g. computer science), technology, engineering or math degree
- Understanding of web and desktop technologies (e.g. email, http/https, submit forms, PDF documents, how to format documents, difference between monochrome and gray-scale etc)
- Strong technical aptitude (e.g. knowing a user is typing into the wrong window due to the error message being unrelated to the expected outcome. e.g. the ability to learn new technologies quickly and great research skills)
- Strong communication (written and verbal), problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to be pro-active in helping or sharing their technical knowledge or service skill
- Proven past record of productivity and/or customer service capability (where no work experience then something else)
- A learning aptitude with can-do attitude – we’re a small company and what you do can really make a difference
- Good understanding of CLI e.g. linux/bash, busybox, junos/ios etc
What we can give:
- A really nice work environment and work mates
- Food allowance at our professionally built kitchen (opening soon)
- On-site coffee shop (with allowance)
- Full HMO after 6 months. 1 dependant after 1 year, 80% of a 2nd dependant after another year.
Sound like you fit the ideal candidate and can convince us you do? Apply now.